13 Monmouth Street, London WC2H 9DA (registered co 02949455) Tel 020 632 0220
1. This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an Ingram Image user or visitor to our Sites. It applies across all Ingram Image sites and affiliated sites including, inter alia, ingimage.com, signelements.com, vectorstate.com (the “Sites”).
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘Ingram Image’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and/or run the Sites. For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
2. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites.
3. The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, member names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Sites (such as item descriptions and meta data). We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
4. We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Sites, or through other people when you use services associated with the Sites.
5. We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our Sites, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
6. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
1. financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the UK, US, and elsewhere in order to process a transaction;
2. other third party sources/ and or partners, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third party contributors. For example, information in the form of a model release when your image is used in an item made available on our Sites.
How we use personal information
7. We will use your personal information:
When we disclose your personal information
8. We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
9. We are based in the UK so your data will be processed in the UK. Some of the recipients we have described in section 8 above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside the UK. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
10. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in the UK. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls. How you can access your personal information
11. You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our Sites at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details at the end of this policy.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
12. From time to time, we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
13. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
14. When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
Information about children
16. Our Sites are not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
18. We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
19. When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
20. If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer in writing to Data Protection Officer, Ingram Image, 13 Monmouth Street, London WC2H 9DA or email email@example.com SUBJECT – Data Protection.
How you can complain if you are not satisfied with our effort to resolve any privacy issues which might occur: